Suits steel arm - extra heavy duty alloy link
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Links, 4 Bolts, 8 Washers, 4 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
The kit utilises a high tensile extruded alloy link fitted with ultra low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings. Critical hardware is replaced with high tensile components to match the higher loads. The result is much more precise and direct roll control with up to 25% more effective bar rate available at lower wheel deflection points. This does NOT mean an outright increase in your bar rate but rather a quickening of its effect allowing more bar rate earlier. Link shape and bush mounts are designed to allow maximum sway bar articulation to ensure full suspension travel while acting more directly under vertical load. Standard length maintains correct sway bar operation.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.