Heavy duty off-car adjustable
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 1 Panhard Rod
The Panhard bar's function is to control the lateral movement of the axle. When modifying the ride height of your vehicle it is necessary to use an adjustable panhard rod to correct axle center. Whiteline's Adjustable Panhard Rod is made from heavy duty DOM steel tube with Forged Ends for strength, and features our Giiro bushings with grease free technology for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise lateral location of the axle as a result of lifting or lowering a vehicle.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.