28-30mm (1 1/8") - prevents lateral sway bar movement - suits OEM and a/market bars
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Lateral Locks, Install Guide
To suit 30mm diameter sway bars - the DIY (Do It Yourself) alloy lateral locking system can be utilized on both factory and more importantly aftermarket sway bars. The locks are easily installed on car with no need to remove the sway bar to install . They are mounted directly next to the sway bar mounting points and prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads. This results in improved sway bar effectiveness whilst preventing fouling of the sway bar on near by chassis and steering components.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.